Retained Right to Reside for non-EEA national who has divorced

Mr M is a Pakistani national who has a divorce with his EEA national partner before 5 years when he is entitled to apply for Settlement has gained his permanent residency last week. We were so delighted to tell him the news. We applied for Retained Right to Reside for him. He is a hard worker and useful figure to UK economy. Congratulations.

Retain right to reside does not apply for non-EEA national who is separated, but only divorce.

Comments are closed.