The UK Border Agency uses the Points-Based System. There are strict requirements and documentary evidence is essential, also crucial is expert representation.
We can assist you at all levels with your application as follows:
The UK Border Agency (UKBA) oversees the Points Based System and operates firmly on the merit of required evidence. It's vital that you have relevant and accurate papers that we can use to best represent you. What certificates do you require? To whom should they be submitted, and how?
To the layman, immigration law can at times be confusing. We provide help in understanding the system and will act on your behalf.
- Provide comprehensive advice regarding papers and evidence required for your case.
- Professionally review an application you have personally written.
- Assist you fully in structuring your application to the point where it is carries the most weight in your favour and complies with all necessary governmental requirements.
- Schedule and personally represent you at a Same-Day Premium PEO appointment with the UKBA.
PRYDE LAWYERS EXPLAINS THE TIER 1 (INVESTOR) PROCESS:
The Tier 1 (Investor) process is for clients with strong net-worth aiming to make considerable commercial investment in the United Kingdom. It's not necessary to have an employment opportunity to qualify for this category.
Your success in Tier 1 will depend on your successful investment of no less than £1,000,000 in the British business sector.
The points needed to succeed in Tier 1 depend on whether this is your first application or if you are applying for an extension.
FIRST TIME SUBMISSIONS
You need a score of at least 75 points, you will acquire these points by attaining:
- personal investment of at least £1,000,000 in the United Kingdom, OR:
- assets of at least £2,000,000, and additional credit of no less than £1,000,000 intended for UK investment.
In order to qualify for an extension in Tier 1 you must prove you have:
- command of at least £1,000,000 in the UK
- made investments no fewer than £750,000
- invested finance within the previous three months prior to the extension application.
At Pryde Immigration Lawyers our experts can assist you with the Point Based System and advice you on what you need do next to best succeed.